Celebrating 65 years in business, Fontanesi & Kann is providing a multitude of turnkey building solutions including HVAC equipment, building automation services, union electrical contracting and architectural building components. The 48,000 square foot standalone building in Ferndale, MI serves as the Headquarters; however, with offices in Grand Rapids and Davidson, Fontanesi & Kann is serving customers across Michigan as well as Ohio markets. With over 50 employees (and expanding), we have maintained the family work culture while growing into a market leader.
- Configures & commissions new temperature control related networks, controllers, devices, and peripherals.
- Services existing DDC systems.
- Setup & build graphical user interface, owners training of built systems.
- Coordination between installation teams and startup of DDC systems.
- Understands commercial HVAC equipment, electrical and DDC operation and control, minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Previous experience with BACnet, Modbus, LON & OPC protocols.
- Basic understanding of ethernet networking.
- Tridium Niagara AX & N4 certified.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software (Excel, Word, etc.), including Visio.
- Must have hand tools, specialty tools, service truck and cell phone are supplied.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no restrictions.
- Employer paid Health Insurance & Dental Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Work-life balance