Ruskin’s newest addition to their critical environment (CE) damper series; model CD60CE is available now in 316 stainless steel construction. The CD60CE high level of corrosion resistance is great in marine (salt water) applications.
The CD60CE is AMCA Class 1A leakage rated (3 cfm/ft2 at 1” w.g.). The CD60CE is designed for high performance in HVAC systems with velocity and pressures up to 4,000 fpm & 8 in.w.g.
- Corrosion resistant, Salt Water
- Airfoil Blades for Low pressure drop and High performance
- Low maintenance construction
- AMCA Class 1A leakage rating
- Mechanically fastened blade edge seals
- Exclusive 5-year warranty
Model CD60CE is specifically designed to endure the harsh demands of coastal applications and other corrosive environments.
Commonly Used Locations:
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Food processing
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Potable water
- Wastewater treatment
- Marine applications
- Architectural applications near the seashore
For more information on the CD60CE Critical Environment Damper:
- CD60CE Website Page (Link)
- CD60CE Product Data Submittal Sheet (PDF)
- CD60CE 3-Part Specification Sheet (DOCX)
Available now in EDGE version 2014.0.502 (Correction) and SelNav.