Celebrating 65 years in business, Fontanesi & Kann is providing a multitude of turnkey building solutions including HVAC equipment, building automation services, union electrical contracting and architectural building components. The 48,000 square foot standalone building in Ferndale, MI serves as the Headquarters; however, with offices in Grand Rapids and Davidson, Fontanesi & Kann is serving customers across Michigan as well as Ohio markets. With over 50 employees (and expanding), we have maintained the family work culture while growing into a market leader.
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Create room schedules and submittals for contractor and engineer’s review
- Work with manufacturers to place orders and ensure timely delivery
- Perform site surveys and attend meetings if necessary to troubleshoot issues
- Interact with the sales team to ensure all projects are performed according to plans, specifications, and contract
- Minimum 3 years in HVAC industry
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and other construction documents
- Knowledge of different types of HVAC systems and their components
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Employer paid Health Insurance & Dental Plan for the employee and family.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k Plan with employer 20% match
- Work-life balance
- Ferndale, MI