Celebrating 65 years in business, Fontanesi & Kann is providing a multitude of turnkey building solutions including HVAC equipment, building automation services, union electrical contracting and architectural building components. The 48,000 square foot standalone building in Ferndale, MI serves as the Headquarters; however, with offices in Grand Rapids and Davidson, Fontanesi & Kann is serving customers across Michigan as well as Ohio markets. With over 50 employees (and expanding), we have maintained the family work culture while growing into a market leader.
- Identify and evaluate bid opportunities
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Perform site surveys if necessary and attend pre-bid meetings
- Analyze scope of work and create accurate electrical estimates for projects utilizing Accubid.
- Interact with the sales, project management and field services teams to ensure all projects are performed according to plans, specifications and the estimate.
- Minimum 5 years in Electrical estimating
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and other construction documents
- Knowledge of different types of electrical systems and their components
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Accubid
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Employer paid Health Insurance & Dental Plan for the employee and family.
- Paid Vacation & Holiday’s
- 401k Plan with employer 20% match
- Work-life balance
- Ferndale, MI