At F&K, we value giving back to our community and environment.
- Leadership in Environmental Design (LEED) Certified Employees.
- LEED-certified buildings are resource efficient. They use less water and energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. As an added bonus, they save money. LEED-certified was developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- F&K is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council Detroit Division.
Our Commitment to the Community
Fontanesi & Kann is a proud supporter of the following organizations:
Our Commitment to the Environment
- Since HVAC accounts for a large portion of energy consumption, what we sell our customers matter. We offer our customers the most energy efficient products on the market. View our green products here.
- We continue to improve our operational efficiency, including lowering costs and reducing the environmental footprint of our operations.