Fontanesi & Kann is seeking a HVAC Sales/Engineer who wants to join our dynamic company in the Commercial HVAC industry. A position is currently available for a results-oriented individual who will manage the process and procedure for quoting and providing service sales, equipment install and retrofit sales and planned maintenance agreements to new and prospective clients.
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Applicant needs to be familiar with HVAC equipment and its application.
- Computer skills and knowledge of AutoCAD, Solid Works, and Microsoft Office is helpful.
- Ideal candidate will have familiarity with using psychrometric charts.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Must be well-presented, articulate and able to deal professionally with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Estimating applied equipment such as air handlers, chillers, rooftop units, air distribution equipment, etc. in order to make a sale to mechanical contractors.
- Work with design engineers and contractors in selecting and bidding products such as AHU’s, RTU’s, ERU’s, chillers, air distribution and control devices.
- Work closely with other managers and account representatives to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Work with accounting to setup customer profiles and contracts accordingly.
- Read & understand blueprints, understand equipment needed, create a quote, and follow up with customer.
- Meeting with customers to provide pricing and proposal options for service and planned maintenance agreements.
- Continually maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers.
- HVAC Sales & Engineer Reps will have the opportunity to attend networking events with other professionals in the construction industry.
- Ferndale, MI (headquarters)
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Davison, MI
- Toledo, OH